01 Nov 15:00 - 05 Nov 12:00 - Punta Cana
AlSol Tiara Cap Cana
About Your Trip
Sail on a catamaran along the turquoise waters of the Bavaro coast to an unspoiled natural reef here you will snorkel in pristine waters surrounded by colorful fish and breathtaking coral formations. Once back on board, unwind with an open bar as you travel to your next destination – a natural pool. Wade in chest-deep waters upon a shallow sand bank while sipping a drink from the floating bar as you savor the beautiful natural scenery or dance to the music emanating from the ship’s deck.
With your return to shore, take advantage of ample leisure time to enjoy complimentary on-site activities, including bingo, Spanish lessons, wine tastings, cooking lessons, live music, karaoke nights, movie nights and beach parties. You also get free transportation to the strategically designed Punta Espada Golf Club, and options for kayaking and fishing are available nearby (some activities are at an additional cost).
What we love:
• Relax poolside with a refreshing beverage such as a Mama Juana, a local favorite Mama.
• Punta Cana was originally called Punta Borrachon, or Drunkard’s Point.
• The Punta Espada Golf Club was designed by golf legend Jack Nicklaus.
Your DreamTrip includes 5 days and 4 nights in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, as well as:
• Half-day Caribbean Sun snorkeling tour; includes transportation, snorkeling equipment and open bar. Please see Additional Information for details.
• All-inclusive, meal-and-beverage package at the resort, including all buffet and a la carte meals, snacks and beverages.
• English-speaking guide.
• Welcome reception with 1-hour of cocktails and international bar and 4 chef-selected appetizers.
• Gratuities at the hotel.
• Resort fees.
• Private group check-in.
• Pre- and post-night booking options.
AlSol Tiara Cap Cana is an award-winning resort located along the Cap Cana Marina inside Punta Cana. Experience tranquil turquoise waters, nightly entertainment and your choice of fine dining — Mexican cuisine at Xoxolati, Asian specialties at Blue Lotus or fresh seafood at Caribya Beach Grill — on any given day.
• 3 themed restaurants and 6 bars, including a deli cafe.
• Swimming pool with swim-up bar.
• Babor world-class European spa and fitness center (treatments, services and classes may be at an additional cost).
• Complimentary self-parking.
Marina Suite accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults and 1 child (up to 3 years of age).
• Terrace or balcony.
• Spacious living area.
Marina Swim Out Suite accommodations with:
• 1 king bed.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults. Please note: Marina Swim Out Suites are for adults only. Children are not allowed.
• Open air, roofed terrace with a ground-floor marina view.
Both Suites feature:
• Espresso machine with a selection of coffees and teas.
• Luxurious amenities
• Minibar (contents vary and may be at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
AlSol Tiara Cap Cana
Fishing Lodge Boulevard, Cap Cana
Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
Pricing for children for this all-inclusive resort may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.